for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coastal Chic...

I am so willing for it to be spring already... though I think I could be quite happy come summer or winter to be living in these spaces with those views!





Chandelier & table- bliss!



LOVE that sailing boat chandelier!



Traditional white and blue...





All I can say Fridge + Stove= WOW!





Now for some with colour- how good do those Chinese lanterns look? I have never been a big fan- but here they work perfectly!





Sea greens go so well- I love how the highlights are picked up in the surrounds...



A touch of lime- you know this doorway is only going to lead to good places!









Great table decor for coastal living...



And this will be the next house I buy... you're more then welcome to visit!



Images care of: Coastal Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails